THINKING ABOUT SELLING?
The professionals at Red Key Realty aim to make the selling process as stress-free as possible by guiding you every step of the way. Here is a streamlined snap shot of the process:
1. Pre-market analysis: Agent will prepare a general value based upon current market conditions.
2. Preparing the property: A walk-thru will determine what to repair, de-clutter, neutralize.
3. Listing: Documents are presented, explained and signed; photos are taken; the property is entered into the applicable Multiple Listing Service (MLS). Red Key Realty, Inc. is registered with Roanoke Valley, Lynchburg and the New River Valley’s MLS – your property will be listed with the appropriate venue(s).
4. Showings: Stay organized! Visit “Tips to selling your home” for more detailed info.
5. Offers: Your agent will contact you and review any offer made as well as provide a general “net sale” amount based upon the contract details. Once an offer or counter-offer has been accepted by both buyer and seller, your status will change to being “UNDER CONTRACT”. Visit “Being under Contract” for some helpful info.
6. Closing: Well, the big day has arrived! Your Attorney’s office will arrange a time for you to sign all necessary documents. By now, your property has been vacated and left in “broom swept” condition; keys and garage door openers turned in and utilities arranged to be taken out of your name. Once the new purchasers sign their documents and the new deed has been put on record at the appropriate court house, your proceeds check can be issued. Congratulations! You have successfully sold your property thru the guidance of your professional Red Key agent and we sincerely look forward to helping you with any future real estate needs!